Atlantic Spray Insulation
offers solutions to just about everything that has
troubled architects and builders for years.
Our spray insulation is approved for use
over fireproofing materials because it will not affect
the fire ratings of the fireproofing materials it is
applied to. Because it is sprayed right over the
fireproofing, it helps solve normally difficult design
problems such as how to insulate the underside of
corrugated steel decking.
- Can be applied on top of fireproofing it is non-combustible
- No support for mold growth
- Controls sound levels between: suites in multiple tenancy buildings,
condominiums, townhouses and office buildings
- Provides aesthetics and excellent reverberation control
- Can be applied in several standard colors, or painted with the appropriate paint